Italian Cuisine - Cheese Manacotti and Shrimp Risotto
— at Stlcc Forest Park.
April 11, 2012
Yield: 4 - 8
1 ½ cup Ricotta
¼ cup Parsley, chopped
½ tsp Salt
1 ea Egg, slightly beaten
8 ea Manicotti shells
1 cup Marinara sauce
½ cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Combine ricotta, parsley, salt, and egg; refrigerate.
- Boil manicotti according to package directions.
- Drain and cool in cold water.
- Pour half of marinara sauce into 9” x 9” baking dish.
- Stuffed drained manicotti with filling and place on sauce on dish.
- Top with remaining marinara sauce.
- Scatter mozzarella on manicotti and sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 30 minutes.